Shocking photos of laser hair removal gone wrong will make you squirm

1 min read
iStock / Getty Images Plus

Oh HELL no.

Moscow woman Anastasia Serdobintseva was visiting a new salon for a manicure when she was talked into a hair removal treatment by the staff.

She wrote on Facebook:

“A few months ago, I got a new salon. Cute, cozy… While I did my nails, I met the girls and they told me about laser wax.”

After feeling extreme pain during the treatment, staff reassured her it was normal. But the laser was actually burning the skin off her legs.


She called an ambulance and was treated for first- and second-degree burns, and needs to keep her legs dressed in bandages.

“Unfortunately, I don’t have a refund, no contract and the salon is denying everything. I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I know that I’m not gonna recommend this salon even to my worst enemy. Be careful!”

Even better - if you’re keen for laser hair removal, get it done by a dermatologist!

Image: Getty

Written By Hayley