Tradie Hospitalised After His Junk Got Caught In A Belt Sander
Ben Stiller, is that you?
We can all feel a little rushed on a Friday.
You just want to get out of the office, away from your job site, and nowhere near your annoying colleague to start your weekend. The rush means we’re prone to making a few mistakes on our way out the door, but a poor tradie’s mistake sent him out the door and into the hospital.
The 18-year-old got his genitals caught in a belt sander on Friday and we’re still scratching our heads as to how this happened.
The Daily Mail reports the man was working in Sydney’s Mosman when his pants and everything in his pants got caught in the machine.
The publication says a NSW Ambulance spokesperson confirmed the man suffered tears to his genital area, with him and the machine being taken to a nearby hospital for the removal process.
Luckily old mate is in a stable condition despite his There's Something About Mary moment.
Fingers crossed he didn’t do too much damage and he’s having a laugh about it now.
The incident is currently under investigation by SafeWork NSW.
Image: Seven News
WATCH: Wippa’s water-skiing attempt will have you laughing for days